VFC VR16 Fighter CQB MK2 AEG come with full metal body and high quality VR16 engravings. Extendable QRS stock allows you to adjust the length of rifle to fits your body! Comes with a 120 round Mid capacity magazine. Metal flash hider will allow you to fit a suppressor on top and can be screwed off for installation of a 14mm counter clockwise threaded silencer, just like the Marui M4A1. Dust cover can be flipped open to reveal hop-up adjuster.
It has a quad rail system with with a monolithic top rail, ample room for all sorts of sights and accessories. In the real steel world, this makes things much easier when it comes to stabilizing yourself after each and every shot but in the airsoft world, it's for aesthetics. It also depends on how you like to hold your AEG.
|Firing mode||Semi + Full automatic|
|Thread type||14mm CCW|
|Attachment System||20mm rail|
|Inner barrel (mm)||275|
|Inner Barrel dia (mm)||6.04|
|Gearbox||V2 - 8mm bearings|
|Magazine Version||Mid cap spring operated|
|Battery charger||Not Included|
|Battery Connector||Small Tamiya|
|Power (FPS @ 0.20gr)||340fps|
This airsoft replica is subject to the french Decree No. 99-240 of March 24, 1999, which regulates the law of replica firearms developing an output energy from the muzzle greater than 0.08 joule and equal to or less than 2 joules. This product is intended for recreational use only. By adding this product to your cart, you acknowledge:
* Never point or shoot at a person, animal or any other object representing any danger.
* Do not aim with your replica until you are ready to shoot at the target you have selected.
* Do not shoot on a hard surface, risk of the ball bouncing, or in water, which could cause dangerous ricochets.
* Do not aim the shot at the eyes or ears.
* Do not use airsoft without wearing goggles or a protective mask.
* Do not attempt to modify or disassemble the product in order to increase its firing power. It can be dangerous and will void the warranty.
* Always be sure to keep the safety “ON” when you are no longer using the product.
* Never look into the barrel, a BB may be hurt your eyes.
Y a-t-il un mosfet dans cet réplique ?
Il n'y a pas de mosft, c'est un switch classique.