Reduced price!

-10%

G&G Armament PSBP perfect BBs 0.28gr (box of 42840 BBs) - View larger

G&G Armament PSBP perfect BBs 0.28gr (box of 42840 BBs)

G-07-106-C

New product

Hors stock

Moyenne de tous les produits du pack
5.0 / 5
Moyenne : 5.0 / 5
Basée sur 7 avis clients.

116,91 € HT

129,90 € TTC

Un des produits n'est plus disponible. Ce pack ne peut pas être acheté

Si vous souhaitez enregistrer votre configuration, vous devez d'abord vous connecter.

Connexion

G&G Armament PSBP perfect 1kg BBs 0.28 Gr

116,91 €

-10%

129,90 €

In stock

1. Ce produit n'est plus en stock.

Content

Shoot the best. G&G has the highest quality BB's due to their relentless testing and development to bring you other best.BB pellets manufactured by G&G Armament are high precision products, unlike other manufacturers in the market accepting tolerance of size and sphere within 0.01mm, G&G Armament control the tolerance within 0.005mm, which is the most precise BB pellets in the market. Perfect surface and precise size for incredible air-seal and feeding. G&G Armament's BB pellets are well known for the best choice for high precision barrels and jam free BB pellets. Made in Taiwan and G&G Armament represents high quality BB pellets.

Fiche technique

Caliber6mm Airsoft
External Diameter (mm)5.95
Weight0.28 gr
MaterialNon BIO
Main colorWhite
Quantity (+/-)3571
PackagingBag

Avis des clients

Tri:
11/08/2022
GEORGE T.
The fastest posting and delivering on earth!!!!
Since i have discovered powair6 i moved my hobby to another level,best logical prices,big variety of products and accessories,parts,upgrades,bb's. The best from all is the service of delivery powair6 provides,i ordered my staff at noon and i have them delivered at my door next day at 17.00 in the evening.From France,to Germany,to Athens and finally to Cyprus.Great service powair6,keep it up.
10/28/2022
Vincent f.
Parfait ! Comme d’habitude
03/24/2022
Sébastien S.
Super rapide et produits conformes
Merci Powair6. Rien à dire que du bonheur.
01/11/2021
Kasper O.
Best airsoft shop in Eu I have used
Good products, amazing customer service, fast delivery. All in all a very good and trustworthy shop for airsoft equipment.
10/02/2020
Adriano B.
Au top
Commande arrivée rapidement et bien emballée, rien à dire à part merci :)
05/29/2019
Pavel C.
Fit nice in my PTW Systema
Run these beauties since a while without any issues
05/01/2019
Vincent f.
parfait, comme d'habitude !!