Powair6 si proud to introduce the G&G GR25 Sniper with the Polarstar F2
Your HPA Airsoft Gun will be delivered with the following features :
- HPA system fitted with all the internals modifications
- Grip Connect system fitted on the motor grip : no more visible macroline hose, just click & go.
- Firing tests to control working, range and accuracy
You can find the complete details in the "preparation" tab below.
Additional options are available if you want to complete your HPA equipment around the gun :
- Custom trigger with reduced stroke : for more comfort and responsiveness
- Also classic options such as regulator, air tanks, batteries and battery charger can be chosen if you are not already equipped
- Special stock tubes such a Wraith & Quake are available, please contact us if you want to add one.
You can find more details in the tab below.
In addition to that, you can also configure your replica as you wish before sending:
- Add a RIS in your cart with this HPA gun, we will mount it for you for free before sending.
- Add any type of accessories such as rubber, hop-up unit, inner barrels (can be cutted to the exact length of the gun)
- Laser markings if you want ! on the body, dust cover or any aluminum/steel surface available, it is free!
For this options or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by phone 0033-534278810 or email@example.com
G&G Top Tech GR25 Full Metal Airsoft AEG Sniper Rifle w/ mock suppressor - (Rifle)
Please note that the scope, scope mount, bipod and ANPEQ are for demonstration only and are not included in the package.
|Firing mode||Semi automatic|
|Attachment System||20mm rail|
|Inner barrel (mm)||520|
|Inner Barrel dia (mm)||6.04|
|Gearbox inserts||8mm Bearings|
|Gear ratio||18:1 Torque|
|Quick change spring||No|
|Trigger System||Mecanic Switch|
|Motor||V2 Long Axis|
|Magazine Version||Mid cap spring operated|
|Battery charger||Not Included|
|Battery Connector||Large Tamiya|
|Power (FPS @ 0.20gr)||350|
Product content :
- Polarstar F2 V2 SR25 G&G
- FCU wire harness
- FCU REV3
- V2 Trigger board
- English Manual
What is F2?
F2 is essentially a Mini Fusion Engine. It offers the same adjustability and performance as the Fusion Engine in a cylinder sized package.
Patented Dual Solenoid Design
The dual solenoid design of the F2™ provides the same functionality as the legendary Fusion Engine™ but in a more compact, efficient and flexible design. Dual solenoids allow for the nozzle and the poppet valve to be adjusted independently of each other for unparalleled control over both the loading time and air volume used. Additionally, this makes it possible to change the firing sequence giving it the ability to operate in both true closed bolt as well as "AEG" mode.
The F2™ incorporates a new one-piece, lightweight poppet valve design yet still operates on the same principle as the Fusion Engine™ poppet. This valve is able to operate at lower pressures and uses less air volume to function which optimizes air efficiency. The standard F2 poppet is equivilent to the Red Low-Flow poppet of the Fusion Engine.
Spring Loaded Nozzle
The F2™ nozzle is spring biased forward which provides a consistent loading force regardless of operating pressure. It shares the same spring as the Fusion Engine™ with both light and heavy spring options available to adjust the loading force. The robust design of the F2™ allows for an operating pressure range of 45psi to 145psi which enables it to achieve velocities from CQB to DMR while employing only one nozzle for the entire velocity adjustment range.
What is the difference between F2, F1 and JACK ?
Both F1 and JACK are "open bolt" systems, meaning the nozzle is in the rearward position when the system is idle and the round is fired during the forward movement of the nozzle. F2 is a dual-solenoid system which allows for complete control over the shot cycle
Over 20 standard F2 nozzles are available for installation into a wide range of replicas. These are numbered, rather than named, since a single nozzle is often compatible with multiple replicas. The "Original Model" listed in the table is the replica from which the nozzle measurements were taken and is for reference. If your gun is not listed in our Compatiblity Database a recommended nozzle length may calculated by measuring your original gearbox and applying the following formula: TIP = F + B - (A/2) - .057. A more precise measurement (which accounts for the hopup and bucking in use) may be obtained by installing a nozzle into the system which is slightly too long for the replica and measuring the nozzle setback when placed into the hopup.
Please note that instaling a HPA drop in system is recommanded for skilled gunsmith only. The product comes as a spare part and does not come with installation manual. By purchasing an HPA system you take entire responsability of the assembly and upcoming results. For products delivered with a trigger board, contactors / switch are not guaranted by the manufacturer in case of break. We advice to take extreme care when installing the selector plate in order to not break the button. Regarding the trigger switch, it is recommended to block mecanicaly the trigger once the the trigger switch is activated to avoid excessive pressure on it.
|HPA System||Polarstar F2|
|HPA Fitting type||6mm hose|
This service include all the the following task done in our workshop.
- Unmount of the original airsoft gun
- Modification (if needed) of the original gun to fit the new HPA system
- Modification (if needed) of the HPA nozzle to match perfectly with the original AEG nozzle outside length
- Installation of the HPA engine
- Installation of the motor grip plate connect (US or EU), if you don't purchase any regulator with the gun just let us know wich one you want. available on all models exept M249 A&K.
- FCU optimal programmation
- Unmount, cleanning & improvement of the hop-up unit
- Firing tests (around 500-600 BBs) to check about the working and grouping.
- Test of the regulator and the tank if purchased
- Additionnal engravings if you need !
- 1 year warranty
Choose your regulator (include regulator and line)
Choose your HPA tank
Tanks are delivered empty
|PI approved regulator||yes|
|PI approved tank||yes|
Choose the battery model for your FCU.
This option is only available in our packs and cannot be bought separately.