Warning: Last items in stock!
VFC SR-25 Stoner Mark 11 Mod 0 GBBR tuned in HPA in our workshop. You can choose US or EU connector bellow.
- Regulator (Optional, selectable)
- Tank (Optional, selectable)
The SR 25 rifle (Stoner Rifle, model 25) was developed by Reed Knight (owner of Knights Armament Co) and Eugene Stoner (designer of M16 and Stoner 63 rifles among other things) during early 1990s. In essence, the SR 25 was the AR-15 rifle scaled up to shoot 7,62x51 / .308 Win ammunition, with up to 60% of parts of new rifle being interchangeable with standard AR-15 components.
This VFC SR25 GBBR is fully licensed by Knights Armament so you could expect it to have the full authentic markings and have the closest detail to the real on. Fully constructed in metal with a Knights Armament SR25 quad rail in the front, polymer stock and pistol grip like the real one, this is a gun you shall not miss. The VFC SR25 GBB is a gas blowback system that is an enlargered version of the VFC m4/ Umarex HK416 GBB system and has its own proprietary 20 round magazine. The receiver is made from forged and CNC milled Aluminium, and hard anodized to military spec. Both the free floating quad rail and charging handle are being CNC processed from Aluminium as well.
Each of the SR25 would also have flip up iron sights and unique serial numbers.
package Include :
- 1 X VFC SR-25 Stoner Mark 11 Mod 0 GBBR
- 2 X 20 rounds gaz magazine
- knight's rail cover set
- Bipod adaptator
- realistic manual
|Thread type||14mm counterclockwise (CCW)|
|Attachment System||20mm rail|
|Firing mode||Semi - Full auto|
|Power (FPS @ 0.20gr)||400|
No reviews at this time.
This service include all the the following tasks done in our workshop.
- Drilling a new hole for the new HPA fitting
- Threading of the new hole
- Installation of the HPA fitting (EU or US version) with sealing product
- Modification of the original GBB magazine base plate
- Cleaning the inside of the magazine
- Seal and working tests
- Price include fitting & work fees, this mod cannot be purchased separately from a magazine
Choose your regulator (include regulator and line)
Choose your HPA tank
|PI approved regulator||yes|
|PI approved tank||yes|