Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur.
Vous utilisez une version obsolète de votre navigateur. Pour profiter d'une expérience optimale sur notre site, merci de procéder à sa mise à jour.
This is the VFC MP7A1 H&K AEG tuned in HPA by our workshop. The replica is powered by one of the best drop in system available, the Polarstar F2. The gearbox has been entirely milled and wiring modifications has been made to keep all the actual fonctions of the original AEG.
- Polarstar F2 powered with dual solenoid system
- Polarstar FCU Rev3 located in the handguard
- AAC 250mm 6.03mm precision barrel
- Modified 12mm CW aluminum silencer with laser markings "SD MP7A1 4.6mmX30"
- "MP7A1 HPA" laser markings on the replica with unique serial number
- Mp7 does not fire when no magazine inserted + empty magazine detection
- Full ambidextrous controls keeped
Inside the box :
- MP7A1 HPA Silenced with Polarstar F2
- Polarstar FCU Rev3
- 7.4v jst lipo battery
- 110 rounds magazine
- P6 Workshop Patch
- Choose the end connector (EU or US) in the dropdown menu
- FPS at 70 psi : 280 FPS
- FPS at 150 psi : 410 FPS
Update 17/09/2021 :
- Short trigger mod with a micro switch fiitted, it gives less course and a sharp stop, nice trigger feel guaranted !
- Modification of the hop-up chamber, we have imagined an easier and safer hop up system setting to prevent the "side spin" effect (trajectory going to the left or to the right). We have chosen to remove the dial on the side and make a vertical adjustment with 2 screws (TDC). This solution allow to press perfectly and uniform on the bucking, the settings are also much more precise than with the original dial system. Be careful, however, to not tighten the aim fully as this could damage the unit. How it works ? TDC allow you to adjust the BB trajectory with 2 screws that push on each side of the hop-up rubber. By screwing you increase the hopup effect, by unscrewing you reduce it. Example: your bb go to the right and upwards, you have to unscrew the screw on the right. Your bbs goes down to the left, you need to tighten the left screw.
Important note :
- The final replica is tested with 600 rounds aprox to provide you the best experience out of the box. Please do not try to unmount the internals otherwise it will immediatly cancel the warranty.
- FCU and battery will be covered in black color for not being seen from the holes of the handguard
- FCU is already programmed, access is hard, please do not try to make changes, all works like a charm, just plug the battery and play :)
- The stock cannot be retracted completly at the end due to the HPA hose blocking, we will create a new step to block the stock before touching the hose.
- Use only High quality BBs like ASG, Tippmann, G&G, Krytac, BLS : all claims due to BB blocked inside the gun won't be taken in warranty.
- Original AEG internal parts are not included
- Don't feed your mid cap magazine more than 80% of the maximal capacity
- We strongly advice you to use high performance BBs such as BLS, Krytac, Madbull ASG blaster Devil or open Blaster.
- Never use grease or any silicone on the electric gun, magazine or BBs.
- There is a very important operating tip please users notice carefully. The MP7 AEG magazine comes with a new swing-able follower, which could fits bullets tunnel much freely that we can make more capacities in the MP7 AEG mags. However the new follower will goes out from magazine once the ammos ran dry, if you need to insert the empty mag into receiver for some reasons (storage, photo taking...etc.), Please remember PUSH DOWN THE FOLLOWER FIRST, because the follower tip may tilt to side and bump your hop-up port, Please check it's locked inside mag by retainer before insert.
* required fields