With a metal keymod rail system mounted to an all-metal upper and lower receiver set, this AEG is rugged and rock-solid. The 10" Keymod RIS system highlights this rifle's adaptability for any skirmish or scenario. This rifles average to compact form allows it to be more versatile between field and indoor or CQB play. With the 3 included keymod rail sections and continuous upper picatinny/weaver/20mm rail, a wide variety of aftermarket accessories such as lights, lasers, grips, scopes, and more can be easily mounted, relocated, or removed with ease. The adjustable multi-position nylon crane stock houses the included batteries. Flip-up front and rear sights can be used as primary sights or as backups to aftermarket optics as well. This AEG comes with an all-metal Version 2 rear-wired gearbox. It is Tokyo Marui parts compatible design allows for easy maintenance and upgrading with a wide variety of aftermarket AEG parts. Cybergun's BAXS System adjustable hop up and barrel system in combination with CYMA's gearbox has this rifle tuned to fire at ~350 FPS with 0.20g BBs
Cybergun has included, in addition to this awesome AEG, a standard battery & charger to get you up and running. On top of that, this rifle comes with 2 metal 350 BB high capacity magazines!
|Firing mode||Semi + Full automatic|
|Thread type||14mm CCW|
|Magazine Version||Hi Cap (scroll wheel)|
|Battery Connector||Small Tamiya|
|Power (FPS @ 0.20gr)||350|
This airsoft replica is subject to the french Decree No. 99-240 of March 24, 1999, which regulates the law of replica firearms developing an output energy from the muzzle greater than 0.08 joule and equal to or less than 2 joules. This product is intended for recreational use only. By adding this product to your cart, you acknowledge:
* Never point or shoot at a person, animal or any other object representing any danger.
* Do not aim with your replica until you are ready to shoot at the target you have selected.
* Do not shoot on a hard surface, risk of the ball bouncing, or in water, which could cause dangerous ricochets.
* Do not aim the shot at the eyes or ears.
* Do not use airsoft without wearing goggles or a protective mask.
* Do not attempt to modify or disassemble the product in order to increase its firing power. It can be dangerous and will void the warranty.
* Always be sure to keep the safety “ON” when you are no longer using the product.
* Never look into the barrel, a BB may be hurt your eyes.
Pas de question client pour le moment.