Product content :
- Polarstar F2 V2 M4
- Polarstar FCU wire harness
- Polarstar V2 Trigger board
- T238 Bluetooth FCU (does not include original polarstar FCU)
Polarstar F2 :
Patented Dual Solenoid Design : The dual solenoid design of the F2™ provides the same functionality as the legendary Fusion Engine™ but in a more compact, efficient and flexible design. Dual solenoids allow for the nozzle and the poppet valve to be adjusted independently of each other for unparalleled control over both the loading time and air volume used. Additionally, this makes it possible to change the firing sequence giving it the ability to operate in both true closed bolt as well as "AEG" mode.
Increased Efficiency : The F2™ incorporates a new one-piece, lightweight poppet valve design yet still operates on the same principle as the Fusion Engine™ poppet. This valve is able to operate at lower pressures and uses less air volume to function which optimizes air efficiency. The standard F2 poppet is equivilent to the Red Low-Flow poppet of the Fusion Engine.
Spring Loaded Nozzle : The F2™ nozzle is spring biased forward which provides a consistent loading force regardless of operating pressure. It shares the same spring as the Fusion Engine™ with both light and heavy spring options available to adjust the loading force. The robust design of the F2™ allows for an operating pressure range of 45psi to 145psi which enables it to achieve velocities from CQB to DMR while employing only one nozzle for the entire velocity adjustment range.
T238 Bluetooth FCU :
- Bluetooth FCU for HPA engine
- Compatibility : Polarstar F2, JACK, F1, Fusion engine
- Auto-load function for gel ball blaster magazines
- Android APP
- Support 5~12.6V input voltage
T238 Bluetooth FCU fonctions :
- Engine Type: This value is very important as it tells the control unit how many solenoids are used in the HPA system
- CB Mode: Allows you to select the firing sequence with double solenoid setup : Open Bolt or closed Bolt
- RAMP Mode : RAMP feature comes from paintball and let you to fire slow on SEMI mode. When firing speed increase and reach a preset threshold, the rifle will start firing on FULL AUTO mode while cadence remain the same: if it decrease, rifle will return on SEMI mode. (When enable RAMPMode, full-auto switch will be disabled)
- Sniper Delay: When enable Sniper Delay, full-auto switch will be disabled, and the engine will only work in semi-auto mode, after each shot, the FCU will let you wait a period of time, and the length is determined by the set value
- Magazine capacity limit: This function, if enabled, will cause the control unit to stop working once it reaches the set number of strokes and to resume, wait 2 seconds. This allows you to simulate mid / low cap magazines even if magazines with higher capacities are mounted underneath, moreover if set the real capacity of the assembled magazines you will avoid shooting empty.
- Auto-load: When detect a connection of a gel ball magazine, the FCU will power the magazine for a period of time, and the length is determined by the set value
- Friction Timer and Friction Value: Although often unnecessary with a well set replica, it may sometimes be necessary to set a higher poppet dwell value to overcome static friction. Static friction is a physical phenomenon that causes the first bullet to be fired after a period of inactivity and comes out with lower powers. If you notice that after a few minutes of inactivity the first bullet finds it difficult to be fired, or comes out weaker, it could be the fault of the static friction. Chose after how much seconds from last shoot (Friction Timer) your Friction Value will be summed to your Poppet Dwell (just the first shot). Put both these value to 0 to deactivate this function.
- SEMI and AUTO: On some parameters you can read the words SEMI or AUTO before, this has be done to have different parameters value depending on your Fire Selector Position. When your gun is on Semi, FCU will use the Semi parameters otherwise, if in Auto position, will use the other.
Poppet Dwell: These are among the most important, and indicates how many tenths of a millisecond the solenoid will remain activated. We suggest to never set a value less than 30 to avoid missed shots or other problems.
- Nozzle Dwell: Another fundamental value is Nozzle Dwell. Expressed in milliseconds, it indicates the time required to load the bullet into thehop-up chamber. It is used only on 2-solenoid systems. Its value depends very much on the BB Magazines used. We suggest never to go below 8 to avoid the risk of jamming or other BB loading problems.
- Poppet Delay: It is a wait value expressed in milliseconds, a low value is useful for having higher ROF or reactivity, but often at the expense of precision. It should never be set to 0 nor too low. If the replica fails,increase this value. We suggest to never set a value less than 4.
- Nozzle Delay: It is a wait value expressed in milliseconds, a low value is useful for having higher ROF or reactivity, but often at the expense of precision. It should never be set to 0 nor too low. If the replica fails, increase this value. It is advisable not to drop below 4
Please note that instaling a HPA drop in system is recommanded for skilled gunsmith only. The product comes as a spare part and does not come with installation manual. By purchasing an HPA system you take entire responsability of the assembly and upcoming results. For products delivered with a trigger board, contactors / switch are not guaranted by the manufacturer in case of break. We advice to take extreme care when installing the selector plate in order to not break the button. Regarding the trigger switch, it is recommended to block mecanicaly the trigger once the the trigger switch is activated to avoid excessive pressure on it.
Pas de question client pour le moment.
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poser une question. Login