What is a drop-in module? It is an electronic unit, which replaces the trigger contacts and the cut-off lever, which takes control of your AEG.
With the GCS you can easly calibrate and adjust sensors.
TITAN gives you the option to check:
Please note that the BASIC firmware edition does not support the Statistics
The USB-Link allows for connecting GATE devices with PC, MAC, Android smartphones and tablets.
Get ready for the amazing functions such as:
TRIGGER SENSOR (gen.3)
Thanks to the precise 3rd generation trigger sensor you can set trigger sensitivity with ludicrous precision: at least 50 sensitivity levels for first millimeter of trigger movement. Depending on trigger construction, it enables even 420 possible sensitivity settings. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the GATE Control Station™ App and adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
Bolt catch sensor supports empty magazine detection, what gives full compatibility with Tokyo Marui V2 Next Generation Recoil Shock.
CONFIGURABLE FIRE SELECTOR (gen.2)
Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode:
CYCLE DETECTION (gen.2)
Thanks to the dual gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish - even in case of Infinite Torque-up gears or TM NGRS gears. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle.
Thanks to the cycle detection function you get:
Victory in the game is often a matter of fractions of seconds. Thanks to PRE-COCKING, you gain a trigger reaction similar to a real gun. It allows for initial spring compression, which speeds up the trigger response significantly.
And three PRE-COCKING BOOST options: HIGH / MID / LOW
*Now the pre-cocking is fully operational in SEMI, BURST and AUTO modes and there is no need to set the pre-cocking boost manually
Please note: using PRE-COCKING increases wear and tear on the gearbox.
The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
* There is no need to set burst time. You can easily set burst between two and 10 shots.
This enables a reduction in a gun's rate of fire. You use stronger LiPo batteries, and still have a ROF just like in a real gun.
It allows you to change the way the ROF Control works:
It lets you to set delay between each SEMI shots to simulate the delay from reload or recoil. You can set 0.5s, 1s, 2s or 3s delay.
We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response. It works with the ROF Control System. During the first shot, the microprocessor sets the ROF Control to 100%. After the first shot, it switches to a previously programmed value (e.g. 50%). As a consequence, the first shot is fired at a full ROF, and subsequent shots at a reduced ROF. The best results can be achieved by using a battery with a higher than standard voltage. For example, if you use a 7.4V battery, you can replace it with 11.1V. In this way, you will achieve a faster trigger response with the same rate of fire as with a standard battery.
Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode).
BATTERY PROTECTION (gen.2*)
Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
*TITAN detects the number of cells automatically. There is no need to reprogram TITAN every time you replace the battery.
LOW BATTERY WARNING
When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
We have developed an electronic fuse with an accurate current sensor. A combination of current, voltage and temperature measurements makes your AEG installation highly reliable. It protects the MOSFET against overheating, overloading and short-circuiting. If your airsoft gun becomes jammed, the function protects the motor and battery against damage.
ADAPTIVE ACTIVE BRAKE
It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor. There is also an option to set the motor braking power manually.
Do you want to achieve a higher ROF and faster trigger response? Are you planning a power upgrade of your gun? In that case, you need a MOSFET.
It targets the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, you gain a higher ROF of the gun and a faster trigger response.
This allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
Thanks to its special conformal coating, our product is resistant to atmospheric conditions (Military Specification MIL-V-173C).
14.8V LI-PO READY
The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V.
Make your adventure start more easily with a new product. The quickstart contains basic information and hints.
TITAN has advanced optical sensors:
- 3rd generation trigger sensor
- dual gear sensor
- bolt catch sensor
- selector sensors
Thanks to the optical sensors we have eliminated the problem of faulty switches that can occur in competitors' drop-in mosfets. The trigger has no mechanical connections with the PCB. This eliminates mechanical stresses and provides for high reliability.GATE CTO
Thanks to the gear sensor you get:
- Automatic BURST – there is no need to set burst time. You can set burst between two and 10 shots;
- Automatic PRE-COCKING – pre-cocking is fully operational in SEMI, BURST and AUTO mode and there is no need to set pre-cocking boost manually. You can easily set the pre-cocking as high, mid or low;
- FULL CYCLE - when the pre-cocking is off, TITAN ensures that the gearbox always makes full cycles.
You can trust TITAN because:
- Every time you pull the trigger, gearbox completes the correct cycle. The gears stop exactly where they should. The gearbox works efficiently.
- It is protected against short-circuits, overheating and overloading
- It protects the battery against over-discharge
- It significantly improves battery life, rate of fire, spring life and gearbox reliability (when pre-cocking is off)
- It is compatible with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to use with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
The TITAN is currently available in two firmware editions: BASIC and ADVANCED. In the future, the EXPERT edition will be also available. The table on the left shows differences between the BASIC and ADVANCED firmware editions.
In order to upgrade your TITAN firmware from BASIC to ADVANCED, you need to purchase the upgrade:
TITAN V2 NGRS is available in two sets:
How to choose TITAN box version?
The advanced set version: at once you purchase all you need to take total advantage from TITAN. Advanced Set contains TITAN with ADVANCED firmware edition.
- TITAN V2 NGRS Module with ADVANCED firmware (rear or front wired)
- USB-Link for GATE Control Station™ App
- a) USB-A to Micro-USB (1.5m / 4ft 11in)
- b) USB-C to Micro-USB (0.6m / 1ft 11in)
- c) Micro-USB to Micro-USB (0.6m / 1ft 11in)
- Installation Kit
- TITAN Patch
- Quickstart Guides
The best if you already own the USB-Link. The Basic Module set contains TITAN with BASIC firmware edition. If you will decide to have more functions, there is always option to upgrade firmware from BASIC to ADVANCED.
- TITAN V2 NGRS Module with BASIC firmware (rear or front wired)
- Installation Kit
- Quickstart Guide
- To run and set up the TITAN, it is necessary to have the USB-Link
- TITAN V2 NGRS is not compatible with Tactical Programming Card
- TITAN V2 NGRS does not support DSG and 19-tooth gears
TITAN V2 NGRS supports:
- Tokyo Marui M4 Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui SCAR-H Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui SCAR-L Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui HK416D Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui HK416C Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui HK417 Next Generation
TITAN V2 NGRS does not support:
- Tokyo Marui 36C Custom Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui Model 36K Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui AKS74N Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui AKS74U Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui AK102 Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui AK47 Type 3 Next Generation